MiVolunteer Student Ambassador Program (MiSA)
The MiVolunteer Student Ambassador program is another amazing opportunity by MiVolunteer for High School Students to collect their mandatory community service hours.
Who can apply?
You must be an enrolled student at a Peel District School Board or Dufferin-Peel Catholic District School Board school.
You may apply as a single, or as a two-man team. For every school, only one person or team will be chosen.
What does a student ambassador do?
Your job as a student ambassador is to support The Mississauga and GTA Relief Initiative and help educate your friends on the benefits of volunteering with us and contributing to our charity.
You’ll do different activities throughout the school year, like:
- Attend meetings and connections with Ambassadors from other schools
- Create and share social media content
- Collect donations for relieving poverty
- Produce videos and radio-style advertisements
- Host a Mississauga and GTA Relief Initiative information table or other special events at your school
You can earn points for any activity that you complete throughout the year. The ambassadors who win the most points will receive rewards such as gift cards and at the end of the year, they will receive their hours' sheet on the Appreciation Dinner.
Click the apply now button to register today!
Send your application to [email protected].