MiVolunteer Ambassador Program (MiA)
The MiVolunteer Ambassador program is a program by The Mississauga and GTA Relief Initiative (MiVolunteer) for anyone in the community (above 18) to collect community service hours.
THIS PROGRAM IS ON HOLD DUE TO COVID.
Who can apply?
You must be 18 or older to apply to be a Community Ambassador
What does a ambassador do?
Your job as a ambassador is to support The Mississauga and GTA Relief Initiative and help educate your friends on the benefits of volunteering with us and contributing to our charity.
You’ll do different activities throughout the your position, like:
- Attend meetings and connections with other Ambassadors
- Create and share social media content
- Collect donations for relieving poverty
- Produce videos and radio-style advertisements
- Host a Mississauga and GTA Relief Initiative information table or other special events around the community at events/campaigns, etc.
You can earn points for any activity that you complete throughout the year. The ambassadors who win the most points will receive rewards such as gift cards and at the end of the year, they will receive their hours sheet on the Appreciation Dinner.
Click the apply now button to register today!
Send your application to [email protected].